Hi my name is Darren Brauders and I welcome you to the Colour Works website. A brief history of Colour Works, I started colour works in 2004 at 4 Upper Fownes Street Temple Bar, in a tiny room above a clothes shop.
The studio was built on word of mouth one customer at a time I can remember them days sitting looking at the door waiting for someone to walk in, and that waiting could last a week but when they came they always came back. 10 years later Colour Works moved to our current location, 30 lower Ormond quay Dublin 1. Where we have 7 tattoo artists available and different guest artists throughout the year visiting.
CW has the same principle as day one and that's to give the customer a good experience. But above all, you will get a quality tattoo big or small our team of artists will work with you to facilitate your own custom tattoo. When you come you will be directed towards the artist that specialises in your style. Because at Colour Works we do all styles with a smile lol.
So if you have any questions about a tattoo give us a call or drop in for a chat. Thanks for taking the time to visit our site. 😀
Full day sessions require a €100 deposit. If you cancel or can't make your appointment without 48 hrs notice You will lose 50% of the deposit. This is to cover the artists day expenses, i.e. travel, lunch and loss of full day session
We can reschedule your booking for a new date but you will need to pay an additional €50 to secure the spot.
Firstly we would like to thank you for trusting us with your new tattoo and we hope that you have had a professional and pleasant experience. Your tattoo has been done in a sterile environment and to ensure it heals to the best of its ability we ask you take a few moments out of your day and follow some simple guide lines:
Keep wrapped for the next 3 days, changing 3 times daily following the 3 steps below:
- Remove the dressing 2-3 hours after you leave the studio.
- Wash gently with anti-bacterial soap under warm running water and pat dry with kitchen towel. (Don't use a hand towel or toilet tissue).
- Gently apply a VERY THIN COAT of Balm/ Tattoo Goo/ Bepanthen/ Repeat this step 3/4 times daily, but always ensure to wash the old cream off first.
- *Don't ever allow your tattoo to become dry, if it does, wash it and apply more cream.
- *Don't ever pick or scratch at your tattoo, as this can lead to loss of colour or infection.
- *You can stop using Bepanthen cream after 10 days. At this point you can start using a normal moisturising cream or balm until the area is completely healed.
STAY AWAY FROM
Pets, Swimming, Baths, Sunbathing, Saunas, Fake tan, Tight Clothes and Rough Fabrics. Don't touch your new tattoo with dirty hands, always wash your hands before cleaning your tattoo or apply creams.
If you are unsure about anything or have any question, no matter how silly you may think it is, please contact us and we'd be more then happy to help.